My Little Pony RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP: FiM RP site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Rainbow Dash, you home?
Odds and Ends
Some Bad News
Approved pets&ponies
Staff Topic: The Dark Ponies
Pony Template and Pet Template (Both credit to Golden Sky)
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 am
Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Super57s

Our users have posted a total of 118 messages in 17 subjects

Rainbow Dash, you home?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

Rainbow Dash, you home? Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Rainbow Strike flew into Ponyville. "This is Ponyville, huh? So this is big sis's new home..."
Back to top Go down
https://mlprp.forumotion.com
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Walking not too far by, Trinity Fire was in the form of a silver and white Pegasus filly. She had a small bag on her side, and a clump of money sticking out of it. She stopped at a sweet shop, and bought a cinnamon roll. She sat down on a small bench, and started eating it.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Rainbow Strike sat on the bench by her. "Have you seen my sister Rainbow Dash anywhere around here?"
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Trinity was startled when a voice broke her out of her daze of thought. She looked up at the pegasus sitting next to her and shrugged. "Sorry," she said, "I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

"Alright, well if you see her, please find me and tell me...Oh, I'm Rainbow Strike. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:25 pm

(Silver, you shouldn't have a character related to the canon characters. This is because if more members join, they'll most likely have their own characters be related to canons, and the canon characters' families could get much too large.)
A golden Alicorn was trotting along the streets of Ponyville, when she noticed Trinity Fire and Rainbow Strike.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"I-I'm Trinity," Trinity replied, "Trinity Fire." She still wasn't used to how direct and friendly many ponies around Ponyville have been, and Rainbow Strike's hasty introduction had caught her off guard. She laughed a bit nervously, and a gleam of gold caught her eye. Craning her neck to get a better look, she saw a regal and golden Alicorn pass by, and her mouth involuntarily opened slightly. "Is that a princess?" she asked, "I've never seen a princess other than Luna, do they all go around town like normal ponies?" She was still very new to her new life, and wasn't entirely sure what the norm for ponies was.
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"Princess? Oh no, I'm not a princess. I'm just a regular pony like every pony else around here."
The golden Alicorn replied with a smile, and walked over to Trinity Fire and Rainbow Strike.
"My name is Golden Sky, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:38 am

"Name's Rainbow Strike. Nice to meet you. Anyway, I need to look for my sister, but I'll find you later, ok?
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed..." she looked up at Golden's horn then her wings, and turned red with embarrassment, "I'm Trinity Fire, and it's nice to meet you." She suddenly felt a pang of dizziness, and groaned. She'd have to 'feed' soon. She pushed the feeling away, and glanced down at her current form, perhaps for her name, a silver filly wasn't the form to take. "And I-I guess I'll see you later," she said to Rainbow as an awkward goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Golden Sky looked confused when Trinity Fire left, but just trotted away.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm

(Trinity isn't leaving, she's just saying goodbye to Rainbow, since she is ^^)
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 pm

*timeskip*

Later RS came back with RD. "So then I said 'That seemed more like a sonic BRAINBOOM!' HAHA! It was so funny! We both cracked up!"
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

(Oh. Whoops XD)
Golden Sky noticed Rainbow Strike with Rainbow Dash and she waved at them. Rainbow Dash and she were great friends.
"Hey, Rainbow Dash! How are you?"
She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 am

"That's so funny!" RD turned to Golden. "Oh, hi! I'm great. And Rainbow Strike was just tlling me all about the time when some amazing genius pegasus figured out how Rainbow Strike could do her own Sonic Rainboom...Then she called the scientist's idea a Sonic BRAINBOOM! I wish I was there! Oh, Rainbow Strike, meet my friends, Golden Sky. Golden Sky, meet my litle sister, Rainbow Strike."

"We met earlier, befre I came looking for you, sis. Anway, yeah, I'm her sister...But I'm not that little."
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 am

Trinity just sat in the background, looking quite pale. Her lack of 'food' was getting to her, and she had started feeling dizzy. "E-Excuse me," she said rather hurriedly, before quickly dashing away, and onto the outskirts of town. She nearly passed out there, and without looking to see if any pony had followed her, she reverted back to her true form before taking the form of the shopkeeper she had bought food from, and dizzily walked back into town, avoiding the shopping district, and feeling for any love some pony had for this one.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am

"Wonder what that was all about..." Ranbow Strike seemed confused.

(Gold, if possible, could you have spike deliver a note form the princess involving the storyline once you post?)
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:34 pm

(Oh, one note: You can't RP as a canon character unless you have auditioned as them. It's something that many sites do, but for now, we can play as canons since there are basically no other members but us three XD)
"Sister? I thought you two were just friends? Or are you two so close that you are basically sisters?"
(This is allowed, but not blood-relation.)
Golden Sky asked with a confused expression. Just then, a small purple baby dragon came running up to Golden Sky and Rainbow Dash with a letter.
"Golden Sky! Rainbow Dash! Bad news from Princess Celestia!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 pm

(Technically, I still have the rules being typed up on a file on my computer. Also, using cannon characters will simply be a staff thing.)

"No, we're sisters alright!" Rainbow Dash turned to the baby dragon. "Oh, hi Spike. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 pm

(Okay, that's settled, but we shouldn't have any OC's be related to canons. There could be way too many otehr OC's being related to the same canon later. And it just isn't creative, no offense of course. I've heard people describe it that way before, and I feel it's the easiest way to describe it.)
"This."
Spike showed the blue Pegasus and the golden Alicorn a letter from Princess Celestia. The letter read:
"To my little ponies, I need you all to come to my castle right away. It is an emergency about the Elements of Harmony. From: Princess Celestia."
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh no..." Rainbow Strike clearly knew something. "...I though that...Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 pm

"Right!"
Golden Sky flew up and towards her home to pack. She arrived at the train station about 15 minutes later with a suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Silver Shine
Admin
Admin
Silver Shine

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm

About 3 minutes later, RD and RS arrived. Rainbow Strike still seemed like she knew something nobody else did. The train left once everyone was on board.

(And I can make the new topic in Canterlot, right?)
Back to top Go down
Golden Sky
Alicorn
Alicorn
Golden Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:15 pm

(Yes. And you can't control RD yet, so just exclude her for now. We can assume she came with us later when auditions and stuff are approved and what not.)
"I wonder what Princess Celestia meant when she said, 'It is an emergency about the Elements of Harmony.'"
Golden Sky said while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Fire
Changeling
Changeling
Trinity Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Trinity finally finished regaining her energy, and reverted back to the silver filly form. She excitedly ran back to where she had met the alicorn and pegasus, but a pit in her stomach formed when she saw they were no longer there. "I shouldn't have expected them to stay..." she sighed, and took the empty bench. The pit in her stomach widened as a flood of memories overcame her.

The blackness felt nice, much better than the boring bleakness of her life. Sure, terrorizing the ponies of Canterlot had been entertaining, but it just didn't make her feel . It was so sudden, she had cornered a small silver filly, and the fear in the little pony's eyes felt like a huge surge of exhilaration, until a flash of pink sent her flying out of the town, with her blacked out not a moment later.

When the blackness flooded to white, then the burden of contentiousness, she opened her eyes to an unfamiliar scenery. She looked at all of the trees around her, and sat down.
They'll find me... she thought, they wouldn't abandon me, my Queen cares about all of us, doesn't she... She slumped to the ground and looked at the sky, waiting for any sign of the other Changelings searching for her.

Trinity looked down at her mock silver hooves, the form was a way of repenting for her own actions. Maybe I was right. she thought, looking to the sky as she had back then, I am destined to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Dash, you home?   Rainbow Dash, you home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Dash, you home?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next